5 Simple ways to clean your BBQ using household items!
It’s Sizzle Season! Time for spring cleaning. Here's our list of our favourite household items to clean your grill!
Every year we have the same struggles, “How on earth will we clean this off of the BBQ?!” We’re stuck looking around the house for some Grade-A BBQ cleaner (Which we can never locate) So here we are, with metal BBQ tongs, scraping away the shame of last years gathering for what seems like hours! We would have better luck building a new BBQ from scratch.
This year, We wanted something different. We wanted to have all the fun without the hard work that comes with it. So we went out and found 5 household items you can use to clean your grill.
Have a look at our list and tell us what YOU use to clean your grill at home!
- White Vinegar - Pour white vinegar onto your grill and wipe off.
- Bicarb Soda & Lemon Juice - Add 1 Tbl Spoon lemon juice & 1 Tbl spoon Bicarb into a spray bottle. Spray over grill and remove with news paper.
- Aluminium Foil - Pretty straight forward, Roll aluminium foil into a ball and scrape across your grill to remove grease & fats.
- BEER! - Our favourite! On & off the grill. Literally just pour half a beer over your grill and wipe off. Magic!
- Onions - Weird, we know. All you have to do, is cut an onion in half. Wipe across your grill and Taa-daa! Clean.